We intend to rely on the terms set out below; if you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing to avoid any problems surrounding your and our responsibilities.
‘We Do It Right. Every Time. Guaranteed ! ’
- We voluntarily offer this guarantee on all works which have been completed by us in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- We will trade in an ethical manner and take full responsibility for the Customer’s wellbeing and best interests at all times throughout the contractual agreement.
- We guarantee that all work carried out by us or parties working on our behalf, will be of a satisfactory quality, compliant to any regulatory standard, be fit for purpose and in full working order on completion, unless otherwise indicated prior to completion or as requested by the Customer.
- If the Customer deems that this is not the case we must be informed without any hesitation and allowed a reasonable amount of time to resolve any issue, including all necessary access rights in order to carry out remedial work.
- If we fail to achieve a satisfactory resolution in a reasonable time scale, only after being given all opportunity to do so, the Customer has the right to have the remedial work carried out by a third party mutually agreed by both parties. We will be obliged to cover the cost in doing so, only after an invoice has been provided to us from the third party directly.
- This does not affect your statutory right.
Quotation & Work
- Our quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from the date on the quotation, unless otherwise stated. After this time, the quote will lapse.
- It is your responsibility to obtain all necessary licences, planning permissions etc.
- If any defects or deficiencies in the building or existing system are discovered during the works, we will stop the work, discuss the available remedies and probable costs with you then obtain your consent to remedy and continue work. If another contractor is required, you will be responsible for any extra costs involved.
- Full payment is required within 7 days of receipt of the invoice. Invoices will be issued either in stage payments if agreed or at the end of the work.
- Failure to pay the outstanding balance within 7 days of receipt of the invoice will entitle us to charge interest on the balance at the rate of 8% interest, above the Bank of England’s base rate. We will also apply a late payment fixed sum.
- If you dispute any part of the invoice please contact us immediately either in writing or by email.
- A deposit may be required for any works or products required.
- We will make every effort to complete the work on time (or, if no date has been agreed, within a reasonable time) but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond our control. We will keep you informed of any delays and agree another convenient date with you where possible.
- On occasion, the manufacturer may change the design or specification of their goods. In such events we will consult with you and agree an alternative; if the cost of the alternative is higher than 5% of the original cost you will be entitled to cancel the contract without penalty.
- Unless we have agreed otherwise it is your responsibility to prepare the area in readiness for the work to be undertaken including removing furniture and/or carpets etc.
Risk & Title
- Risk will pass to you once any goods have been delivered to you, please ensure you take care of the goods as you will be responsible for any replacements necessary as a result of damage or loss caused whilst in your care.
- Until such time as all monies owing under the contract have been received by us the title in the goods remains with us.
- We warrant all workmanship carried out by us for 24 months from the date of installation.
- We warrant that all goods supplied by us are of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose with minimum of 12 months.
- We warrant that all services provided by us will be delivered with reasonable care and skill.
- We cannot be held liable for any problems arising from a failure to follow the manufacturer’s guidance regarding maintenance, servicing etc.
- We cannot be held liable for failure of any pre-existing fixtures, fittings or unsuitable materials that would not have been apparent at the time of specification.
- Please notify us as soon as reasonably possible if a fault is discovered within 24 months of the date of the contract.
- We offer a workmanship promise to ensure our customers are 100% happy with the work carried out prior to asking for final payment.
- We must be informed about any dissatisfaction at the earliest point possible and before completion.
- We will discuss with you the work we are going to carry out and seek your approval prior to commencing.
- Once we have agreed this with you and after the work has been completed we will not be liable for a change of mind unless the work carried out is deemed to be of an unsatisfactory quality.